ATM Safety Tips
"Over 25,000 ATM's available thru MoneyPass"
go to MoneyPass.com and use their locator app for locations near you.
4989N Hwy 51
Mercer, WI 54547
5702 W US Hwy 2
Hurley, WI 54534
We are pleased that you obtain ATM services from our convenient,
24-hour automated teller machines. And, because we care about
your personal safety, we recommend that you follow these tips
when using an ATM:
General ATM Safety Tips
- Never share your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
or give it out over the telephone, even if the caller identifies
himself as your financial representative or a police office.
- Commit your PIN to memory. Do not write it on your card
or keep your card and any written record of your PIN in
the same location.
- As you approach an ATM, be aware of your surroundings.
If you notice anything out of the ordinary, visit the ATM
later or use one of our other ATM locations. Help us make
your use of the ATM safer reporting any unusual occurrences
or discrepancies as soon as possible.
- Wait until you leave the vicinity of the ATM to count
- Immediately report a lost or stolen card to the financial
Walk-up ATM Safety Tips
- Have your card ready and in hand, along with other transaction
materials, before you approach an ATM.
- As a matter of courtesy, wait until previous customers
have finished with their transactions before approaching
the ATM. Allow an adequate amount of distance between you
and the others using the ATM.
- Stand close to the ATM when entering your PIN. Do not
allow anyone to watch.
Drive-up ATM Safety Tips
- Pull up close to the ATM.
- Remain in your car while conducting your ATM transaction.
For added security, keep car doors locked and windows rolled
up before and after making your transaction.
- Keep your car running while operating the ATM.
Remember that your personal safety while conduction transactions
at an ATM depends largely on the safety steps you follow.
By making yourself aware of these important ATM safety tips,
we hope to make you a partner in our continuing efforts to
provide a safe and convenient environment.